Norwood Queens Blackberry Bash
Join us in removing blackberry, periwinkle, and other invasive species in the Norwood Queens neighbourhood!
We will be working in the walkway that joins Mahon Ave and Calder Ave, across from Evergreen Pl. After removing the invasives, we will be planting native shrubs in the cleared space.
- suitable clothing for the activity and weather
Light snacks and tools will be provided!
Please park along Mahon or Calder Ave - as there is street parking only. Car pooling to this event is strongly encouraged.
Want to know more?
To get more details about this volunteer event, please contact us:
Trail & Habitat Coordinator
Community & Natural Parkland Coordinator
Interested in volunteering regularly in our local parks?
We have a range of volunteer opportunities suitable for people of all ages:
- Invasive plant pulls and native plant restoration
- Litter pick-ups and creek clean-ups
- Trail maintenance and building
- Fulfilling high school volunteer hours