Fall changes to North Shore bus routes
Four times a year (April, June, September and December), TransLink updates its bus service schedules to reflect seasonal changes in customer demand and to optimize service.
These fall service changes take effect on September 5, 2016:
- 28 Joyce Station/Phibbs Exchange/Capilano University (Seasonal) — Service between Phibbs Exchange and Capilano University returns, coinciding with the return to school.
- 130 Metrotown Station/Hastings/Phibbs Exchange/Capilano University (Seasonal) — Service between Phibbs Exchange and Capilano University returns.
- 239 Park Royal/Lonsdale Quay/Phibbs Exchange/Capilano University (Seasonal) — Weekday service to Capilano University returns, coinciding with the return to school.
- 210 Upper Lynn Valley/Vancouver (Seasonal) — A.M. trips leaving Burrard Station at 6:20, 6:50, 7:05, 7:17, 7:29, 7:41, 7:53, 8:05, 8:20, 8:35 and 8:50 a.m. return.
- 257 Horseshoe Bay/Vancouver Express (Seasonal) — Extra service is discontinued effective September 6, 2016, and will return next summer.
- 258 UBC/West Vancouver (Seasonal) — Weekday service to UBC returns.
- SeaBus (Seasonal) — Sunday/holiday service runs every 30 minutes, effective September 6, 2016.
- 227 Lynn Valley Centre/Phibbs Exchange (Seasonal) — Seasonal shuttle service between Lynn Valley Centre and Lynn Canyon Park is discontinued effective September 6, 2016, and will return next summer. The regular route continues as scheduled.
- 236 Grouse Mountain/Pemberton Heights/Lonsdale Quay (Seasonal) — Regular service returns during midday hours Monday-Friday, to coincide with end of tourist season.
Get details from TransLink
For more information, please contact Translink check translink.ca/servicechanges or contact Transit Information at 604.953.3333 or tweet @TransLink for corrections or further assistance.