Councillor Robin Hicks
Robin Hicks is a 36-year resident of Lynn Valley. He is married, and has three daughters and seven grandchildren, all of whom are residents of the North Shore.
Councillor Hicks is both a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) and Chartered Accountant (CA), and also holds a BSc in physics. For 16 years, he worked as a CA in public practice and industry in England, Australia, and Canada, and 25 years as Finance Director in local government.
Councillor Hicks volunteers his time as a soccer coach, as treasurer for a seniors’ society, with the Junior Achievement Program, community associations and sports organizations, and as a finance teacher and tax return preparer.
His interests include golf and rugby.
- Finance and Audit Committee (Chair)
- North Vancouver Museum and Archives Commission
- Community Monitoring Advisory Committee (Alternate)
- Parcel Tax Roll Review Panel
- Utilities Committee - Metro Vancouver
Stay in touch