1700 Marine Drive / 1633 Tatlow Avenue
Spring Olive Developments has submitted a detailed application to redevelop this property.
The application as submitted proposes:
- 33 condominium units in a four-storey, mixed-used building
- 605 sq. m. (6,500 sq. ft.) of commercial space
- 78 parking spaces in an underground parkade
Current status and progress updates
September 8, 2016 — Public information meeting
The applicant hosted a public information meeting, which we require as part of the application process. This was an opportunity for area residents to ask questions and share their thoughts.
June 17, 2016 — Detailed application received
Staff have received the preliminary application and are currently reviewing it.
Additional proposal details, including site plan and overview
The site is on the northwest corner of Tatlow Avenue and Marine Drive. It is currently rented by a local business for overflow parking.
Current land use designation
The Official Community Plan (OCP) designates this site as CRMU1: Commercial Mixed Use Level 1.
If the project proceeds, it will require rezoning. It will also require a development permit for:
- Form and character of commercial, industrial, and multi-family development
- Energy and water conservation and greenhouse gas emission reductions
The floor space ration (FSR) is 1.75.