1801-1865 Glenaire Drive / 2064 & 2082 Curling Road
Cressey (Klahanie Park) Development LLP has submitted a detailed application to redevelop this property.
The application as submitted proposes 40 townhomes in six separate buildings.
- All homes have three bedrooms
- The townhomes are conventional three-storey walk-ups (as opposed to stacked)
Parking for 79 vehicles is located in a one-level underground parkade.
Current status and progress updates
February 28, 2017 — Public information meeting
The applicant hosted a public information meeting, which is required as part of the application process. This was an opportunity for area residents to ask questions and share their thoughts.
February 9, 2017 — Advisory Design Panel
The application was reviewed by the Advisory Design Panel (ADP), which advises Council and staff on site layout, exterior design, landscaping, and environmental quality, as well as conformity to District design guidelines.
January 10, 2017 — Application received
Staff received the detailed application for this development, and are reviewing it.
Additional proposal details, including site location and overview
The development site is flat, and consists of six single-family residential lots. It is located east of Klahanie Park in West Vancouver, and has no environmentally sensitive areas.
Current land use designation
The Official Community Plan (OCP) designated the site as Residential Level 2: Detached Residential (RES2).
If the project proceeds, it will require rezoning and an OCP amendment. It will also require a development permit for:
- Form and character of commercial, industrial, and multi-family development
- Energy and water conservation and greenhouse gas emission reductions
The proposed floor space ratio (FSR) is 1.2.
- Road, sidewalk, and boulevard improvements to Curling Road and Glenaire Drive
- Opening of the cul-de-sac that links Curling Road and Glenaire Drive.