1923-1959 Purcell Way (Lynnmour South)
Woodbridge Northwest has submitted a preliminary application to redevelop this property.
The application as submitted proposes:
- 63 owned townhomes
- 110 owned condominium units
- rental housing for 60 students (approximately 15 units)
- 310 parking spaces in an underground parkade
Current status and progress updates
November 16, 2016 — Early public input opportunity
The applicant hosted a public meeting as an opportunity for area residents to ask questions and share their thoughts on the preliminary proposal.
November 8, 2016 — Preliminary application received
Staff have received the preliminary application and are reviewing it.
Additional proposal details, including site plan and overview
The site is currently occupied by a 90-unit private strata complex constructed in 1973.
Current land use designation
The Official Community Plan (OCP) designates this site as Residential Level 5: Low Density Apartment (RES5).
If the project proceeds, it will require rezoning. It will also require a development permit for:
- Form and character of commercial, industrial, and multi-family development
- Energy and water conservation and greenhouse gas emission reductions
The floor space ratio (FSR) is approximately 1.75.
The proposal includes a new pool room and amenity space for both the proposed project and the adjacent complex to share.