3288 Brookridge Drive and 1135-1147 Ridgewood Drive
Domus Homes has applied to rezone this site in order to redevelop the property.
The application as submitted proposes:
- 12 townhomes (three storeys along Ridgewood Dr., and two storeys at the rear)
- 27 parking spaces in an underground parkade (24 for residents and 3 for visitors)
- Parking access via Brookridge Dr.
There is no commercial space proposed.
Current status and progress updates
August 14, 2017 — Preliminary application completed
Staff have finished reviewing the preliminary application, and are awaiting submission of a detailed application.
August 31, 2016 — Under review
Staff have received the preliminary application, and are currently reviewing it.
Additional proposal details, including site plan and overview
The site is located near Edgemont Village. There are currently three single family homes on the property. The site is immediately west of another Boffo development on Ridgewood Dr.
Current land use designation
The land is currently designated RES2: Detached Residential in the Official Community Plan (OCP).
If the application proceeds, it will require:
- An OCP amendment
It will also require a development permit for:
- Form and character of commercial, industrial, and multi-family development
- Energy and water conservation and greenhouse gas emission reductions
The proposed floor space ratio is 0.8.