328 & 332 Seymour River Place
Integra Architecture Inc. has applied to develop this property.
The application as submitted proposes a six-storey building with 51 market rental apartments and 4 non-market rental apartments, and parking in an underground parkade and at ground level for 47 vehicles and 67 bicycles.
Status and progress updates
April 29, 2021 — Preliminary application completed
Staff completed their review of the preliminary application. If the developer wishes to proceed with this project, the next step is to submit a detailed application.
March 11, 2020 — Preliminary application received
Staff received the preliminary application and started reviewing it.
Additional proposal details
The site is currently occupied by two detached single-storey homes, and is surrounded by:
- three-storey multi-family apartment block to the north
- two-storey row housing to the east
- three-storey mixed commercial and residential building to the south (adjacent to the junction between Seymour River Place and Old Dollarton Road).
- two-storey detached single-family dwellings opposite
Current land use designation
The Official Community Plan (OCP) designates this site as Residential Level 6: Medium Density Apartment (RES6).
If this project proceeds, it will require rezoning and a development permit for:
- Form and character
- Energy/water conservation
- Creek hazard
The floor space ratio (the building's total floor area in relation to the size of the lot) is 2.5.