Business data and resources
North Vancouver data centre
Access the North Vancouver data centre to research the local business advantages, industries and consumer markets.
The data centre is a joint project of the District of North Vancouver, the City of North Vancouver and the North Vancouver Chamber of Commerce.
- Logistics advantages — Explore the extensive networks that connect the region to the world.
- Market advantages — Assess your target consumers
- Workforce advantages — Assess your target workforce
- Industry insights — Analyzing industry trends and benchmarks can help you make better business decisions.
- North Vancouver Chamber of Commerce
- Vancouver’s North Shore Tourism Association
- Edgemont Business Association (Facebook)
- North Vancouver Recreation & Culture
- Invest Vancouver
- City of North Vancouver Economic Development
- Squamish Economic Development
- Tsleil-Waututh Nation Economic Development
Government funding and programs
- Trade & Invest BC – BC government foreign trade and investment agency
- InBC Investment Corp – BC government capital investment fund corporation
- Innovate BC – BC government entrepreneurial support agency
- Search for provincial government funding & grants
- PacifiCan – federal government economic development agency for BC
- Invest in Canada – federal government foreign direct investment agency
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) – federal government capital investment and entrepreneur funding agency
- Search for federal government funding & grants
- Small Business BC – comprehensive resources and programs for small businesses in BC
- Canada Small Business Financing Program – facilitated small business loans
Building a diverse, resilient local economy
Our Economic Development Strategy will identify, prioritize, and resource relevant 2021 OCP Action Plan initiatives, and help focus our business services and economic development resources.