Requirements for contractors and consultants
We require this minimum documentation if you are providing services to us:
- Commercial general liability insurance in an amount no less than $5,000,000 per occurrence covering bodily injury, personal injury, and property damage, including non-owned automobile, cross-liability and liability insurance. The District of North Vancouver must be added as an additional insured under this policy
- Professional liability insurance in an amount no less than $2,000,000 each claim, insuring the contractor or consultant's liability resulting from errors and omissions in the performance of professional services under the contract.
- Automobile liability on all vehicles owned, operated or licensed in the name of the contractor in an amount not less than $2,000,000 per occurrence
- Evidence of appropriate workers compensation insurance (eg. a Clearance Letter from WorkSafe BC)
- Federal, provincial, or municipal permits, when applicable
- A District of North Vancouver business license when conducting business on District property
These minimum requirements may vary depending of the specific requirements of the project.
Submit invoices electronically by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other correspondence, such as payment enquiries, statements, etc. can be emailed to email@example.com.
We require payment to Canadian businesses be made via Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) and may require new vendors to fill out a new vendor application form providing their business address and banking information.