Following guidance from the province's Restart BC Plan and new health and safety regulations from WorkSafeBC, we are taking all necessary steps to protect public health and maintain the safety of our employees.
Hot Summer Nights
Hot Summer Nights provides kids and parents with a welcome cool-down, as the fire department sets up at a local park with a ladder truck and engine to spray water for the kids to play in.
At each event, kids have the opportunity to:
- Meet the firefighters, ask the crew questions, and get helpful information about fire safety
- Check out the fire truck and equipment
- Try hands-on activities
Dates and locations
All events are weather permitting.
|June 27||6:30pm - 8:00pm||Cates Park|
|July 4||6:30pm - 8:00pm||Mahon Park|
|July 11||6:30pm - 8:00pm||Lynn Valley Elementary School Field|
|July 18||6:15pm - 7:30pm||Ambleside Park|
|July 25||6:30pm - 8:00pm||Ray Perrault Park|
|August 1||6:15pm - 7:30pm||Ambleside Park|
Hot Summer Nights is brought to you by:
- District of North Vancouver Fire and Rescue
- North Vancouver City Fire Department
- West Vancouver Fire and Rescue