Hot Summer Nights
Hot Summer Nights provide kids (and their parents) with a welcome cool-down, as the fire department sets up at a local park with a ladder truck and an engine to spray water for the kids to play in.
At each event, kids can:
- Meet the firefighters, ask the crew questions, and get helpful information about fire safety
- Check out the fire truck and equipment
- Try some hands-on activities
Dates and locations
|July 14||Semisch Park|
|July 21||Kirkstone Park|
|July 28||Ray Perrault Park|
|August 4||Cates Park|
|August 11||Ambleside Park|
Hot Summer Nights is brought to you by:
- District of North Vancouver Fire and Rescue
- West Vancouver Fire and Rescue
- North Vancouver City Fire Department.