Input opportunity: Improving your online experience
How can we make it easier for you to complete tasks, find information, ask for help, and share your thoughts with us at any time, from anywhere?
Come meet members of our Digital Services team to talk about your current challenges interacting with us on DNV.org, and share your thoughts for ways we could improve your experience.
We're committed to a 'citizen centric' approach to all of the digital tools, services, and transactions we develop, which means involving you — our users — at every step. Your direct input allows us to create online tools that closely meet your needs and expectations.
Five opportunities to share your thoughts in person
Our team will be available to chat at five different venues across the District, so please drop by at a time and location that works for you. We look forward to meeting you!
- Friday, Nov 4, 10:00am to noon — Lynn Valley Library
- Saturday, Nov 5, 10:00am to noon — Parkgate Library
- Saturday, Nov 5, 1:30pm to 3:30pm — Delbrook Recreation Centre
- Monday, Nov 14, 10:00am to noon — District Hall
- Monday, Nov 14, 1:30pm to 3:30 — Lions Gate Recreation Centre