Weed-busting at Windridge
This will be our first time tackling this site with a group of volunteers. Help us aid a passionate resident in her goal of keeping the perimeter of Windridge Park invasive free! We will bring shrubs to plant as well.
What to bring
- Suitable clothing for the work and weather
- A bottle of water
- A pair of gardening gloves
- A positive attitude!
Where to meet us
Meet us at the pathway off of Browning Pl and Windridge Dr (behind the townhouse complex!)
Want to know more?
To get more details about this volunteer event, please contact us:
Trail & Habitat Coordinator
Community & Natural Parkland Coordinator
Interested in volunteering regularly in our local parks?
We have a range of volunteer opportunities suitable for people of all ages:
- Invasive plant pulls and native plant restoration
- Litter pick-ups and creek clean-ups
- Trail maintenance and building
- Fulfilling high school volunteer hours