District Hall holiday hours
DNV Customer service centre
On December 27, 30, and 31, the Front Counter Customer Service Centre at District Hall will be open to provide the following services from 8am - 4:30pm:
- respond to general telephone, email, and walk-in enquiries
- take service requests for handling in the New Year
- receive non-cash payments — cheques only — to be processed on January 2
- provide information on District services and programs
- contact key District staff in the event of an emergency
All other departments, including the Engineering, Permits, Planning, and Finance service counters will be closed at noon on December 24 until January 1, inclusive.
Outside operations will be closed on December 25, 26, and January 1 with reduced crew levels on December 24, 27, 30, and 31.
Operational crews will be on standby over the holidays in case of emergency of snowfall.
A reminder that your waste collection day will change due to the holidays.
How to contact us during regular hours
For after hours emergencies or service (4:30pm to 8:00am)
Public works emergency line