Find out more about our COVID-19 response and supports for residents and businesses.
2020 Annual Report available for review
The 2020 Annual Report provides all of the elements of annual reporting as outlined in the Community Charter.
- 2020 Consolidated Financial Statements and other financial information
- updates on our objectives, achievements, and activities
- information on our services and operations
- a message from the Mayor, and more
Review the Annual Report
You can get a hard copy of the 2020 annual report by:
- scheduling an appointment for pick-up at District Hall
- visiting any District Library location beginning Friday, June 11
How to provide your input
Council will consider the Annual Report at a virtual meeting on Monday, June 21 at 7pm. This meeting is your opportunity to ask questions or provide comments on the report.
Register in advance with the Municipal Clerk at email@example.com by noon, Monday, June 21.