Watermain flushing from March 13 to April 28
From March 13 to April 28 we will be flushing watermains in the following areas:
- Grouse Woods
- Canyon Heights
You will receive a notice delivered to your home 24-48 hours in advance of work starting in your neighbourhood.
Most residents will not notice any change in their water supply service.
You may notice that your water is discoloured for period of time following flushing. If you notice discolouration in your water, here are tips for what to do:
- You can clear the water by running an outdoor hose or indoor cold water taps for 10-20 minutes after the flushing period
- Avoid doing laundry while your water is discoloured
- Avoid using your hot water if the water is discoloured to prevent sediment from entering into your water tank
If you have any questions or concerns, please call:
- Utilities Department, Mon-Fri, 8am to 3:30pm: 604-990-3860
- After-hours emergency line: 604-990-3666
Thank you for your patience while we complete this necessary work to maintain a clean and safe drinking water supply for our community.