Following guidance from the province's Restart BC Plan and new health and safety regulations from WorkSafeBC, we are taking all necessary steps to protect public health and maintain the safety of our employees.
District Hall is closed to visitors
To continue protecting the health and safety of residents and staff, we have closed District Hall to visitors, effective Friday, March 20 at 5pm.
We are still able to assist you in a number of ways:
- Email — email@example.com
- Phone during office hours — 604-990-2311
- After hours emergency line — 604-990-3666
You can also request services and complete transactions here on our website:
Get more COVID-19 help and information
- Learn what else we're doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 situation
- Get the latest information about COVID-19 by calling the province, at 1-888-COVID19 (or texting 604-630-0300)
- Speak to a health care professional about COVID-19 symptoms or other health issues by calling 811