Traffic pattern changes
Starting the week of September 13, our crews will begin a water systems upgrade project at the northwest corner of Capilano Road and Marine Drive. We expect this work to take approximately 10 weeks to complete. Please note that intermittent traffic pattern changes will be in effect during the project.
What to expect during construction:
- Temporary closure of the westbound bus lane on Marine Dr (outside of morning rush-hour)
- Temporary closure of DNV boulevard south of 1633 Capilano Rd and 2030 Marine Dr
- Temporary relocation of a nearby bus stop #61563 (pedestrian access to be provided)
- Temporary closure of one of two southbound right-hand turn lanes on Capilano Rd, primarily during off peak hours
- Temporary closure of westbound vehicle lane on Marine Dr during storm service work (approximated at 2-3 days)