Traffic pattern changes: Capilano Rd and Marine Dr
Starting Monday, November 1, expect traffic impacts on Capilano Road and Marine Drive for a water systems upgrade. This includes a closure of the Marine Drive bus lane from 9:00am to 6:00pm until mid-November.
What to expect during construction:
- Temporary closure of the westbound bus lane on Marine Dr (outside of morning rush-hour)
- Temporary closure of DNV boulevard south of 1633 Capilano Rd and 2030 Marine Dr
- Temporary relocation of a nearby bus stop #61563 (pedestrian access to be provided)
- Temporary closure of one of two southbound right-hand turn lanes on Capilano Rd, primarily during off peak hours
- Temporary closure of westbound vehicle lane on Marine Dr during storm service work (approximated at 2-3 days)