Finance and Audit Standing Committee
The Finance and Audit Standing Committee provides financial oversight on behalf of Council.
- Recommend the appointment of the External Auditor for the municipality to Council
- Receive annual Audited Financial statements and External Auditor’s report and recommends to Council for approval
- Receive Internal Auditor’s reports for information Reviews Internal Audit Plan annually with the Internal Auditor and provide input and direction
- Receive and respond to audit reports issued by the Auditor General for Local Government
- Review and approve Corporate Financial Policies
- Receive Chief Financial Officer’s report on operations quarterly
- Report to Council on the Committee’s financial governance activities annually
- Recommend to the CAO and CFO specific assignments in relation to financial governance
Upcoming meeting notice
No meeting scheduled.
- Mayor Mike Little
- Councillor Mathew Bond
Councillor Betty Forbes