Following guidance from the province's Restart BC Plan and new health and safety regulations from WorkSafeBC, we are taking all necessary steps to protect public health and maintain the safety of our employees.
Freedom of information (FOI)
BC's Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA) gives you the right to request information held in our records, and protects your privacy by placing restrictions on when we can collect or disclose personal information.
Before you make a request
The information you are looking for may already be routinely available. In these cases, you do not need to submit a formal request.
Examples of information that is routinely available
You can find many of the routinely available documents here on the website. For others, while it may be routinely available, you may have to pay a fee to receive it. If you cannot find what you're looking for on the website, please contact us for further help.
- Commission and Committee agendas and reports from Open meetings
- Annual Reports
- Board of Variance minutes and agendas
- Building plans (except interiors)
- Corporate and Administrative policies
- Council Advisory Committee Minutes from Open meetings
- Council agendas and minutes from Open Meetings
- Parcel Tax Roll Review Panel agendas and minutes
- Issued Licences
- Official Community Plans
- Staff reports supporting items on Council agendas (except from Closed meetings)
- Traffic counts
Making your request
If the information you want is not routinely available, you can submit your request, and we will provide access to it, provided it is not restricted due to personal privacy or other matters, as outlined in the Freedom of Information/Protection of Privacy Act.
Submitting your completed request
Email your request to: email@example.com