Container on street permit

If you cannot place your construction waste disposal bins or storage containers on private property, you need a permit to place them on a District road. This improves public safety and reduces conflicts with other construction projects.

Who this permit is for

This permit is primarily for homeowners and subcontractors.

How to apply

Are you the homeowner?

To get a container on street permit, download and submit an application form.

Are you the subcontractor?

If you are the subcontractor, you need to download and submit an application form, along with:


$54 plus $15/week (or portion thereof) for each week the permit is valid