Following guidance from the province's Restart BC Plan and new health and safety regulations from WorkSafeBC, we are taking all necessary steps to protect public health and maintain the safety of our employees.
Report a problem with your water or sewer service
Having a problem? Call us first.
If you're having a problem with your water or sewer system — and you don't know what is causing the problem — call us first, before you call a plumber.
|On these days||Between these hours||Call this number|
|Saturday, Sunday, holidays||All day||604-990-3666|
Our staff is available around the clock to investigate. Once they diagnose the problem, they will either:
- perform any necessary upgrades, maintenance, or repairs (if it's a public service issue), or
- inform you of their findings so you can hire a plumber (if it's a private plumbing issue)
If you believe the problem is putting someone's safety at risk, please call 9-1-1 immediately.
Common issues you should call us to report
- Flooding in your house, on your property, or on the street
- Toilet, sink, or tub not draining properly
- A change in the colour of your water
- A loss of water pressure in your home