2160-2168 Old Dollarton Road
Noort Developments Limited has submitted a preliminary application to redevelop this site.
The application as submitted proposes:
- 27 condominium units in a four-storey building
- Ground floor commercial space fronting Old Dollarton Road (approximately 2,140 sq ft)
- 41 parking stalls (ground level parking plus a split-level parkade) accessed from the rear lane
Current status and progress updates
January 12, 2017 — Advisory Design Panel
The Advisory Design Panel will review the application to advise staff and Council on the site layout, exterior design, landscaping, and environmental quality.
August 18, 2016 — Preliminary application received
Staff received the application and are currently reviewing it.
Additional proposal details, including site plan and overview
The development site is comprised of two lots located mid-block on the north side of Old Dollarton Road, between Riverside Drive and Seymour River Place.
The site is currently occupied by a fourplex and a single family home, and has an area of approximately 1,460 sq m (15,792 sq ft).
Current land use designation
The Official Community Plan (OCP) designates this site as Commercial Residential Mixed-Use Level 2 (CRMU2).
If the project proceeds, it will require rezoning. It will also require a development permit for:
- Form and character of commercial, industrial, and multi-family development
- Energy and water conservation and greenhouse gas emission reductions
- Creek hazard
As well, because this project would require rezoning approval, the developer will be expected to provide a community amenity contribution, in accordance with District policy.
The floor space ratio (FSR) is approximately 2.48
- Laneway paving improvements
- Old Dollarton Road sidewalk and paving upgrades
Stay up-to-date on local development proposals
Learn about significant new developments proposed in your neighbourhood, and across the District.