Following guidance from the province's Restart BC Plan and new health and safety regulations from WorkSafeBC, we are taking all necessary steps to protect public health and maintain the safety of our employees.
328 & 332 Seymour River Place
Integra Architecture Inc. has applied to develop this property.
The application as submitted proposes a six-storey building with 51 market rental apartments and 4 non-market rental apartments, and parking in an underground parkade and at ground level for 47 vehicles and 67 bicycles.
Status and progress updates
March 11, 2020 — Preliminary application received
Staff received the preliminary application and started reviewing it.
Additional proposal details
The site is currently occupied by two detached single-storey homes, and is surrounded by:
- three-storey multi-family apartment block to the north
- two-storey row housing to the east
- three-storey mixed commercial and residential building to the south (adjacent to the junction between Seymour River Place and Old Dollarton Road).
- two-storey detached single-family dwellings opposite
Current land use designation
The Official Community Plan (OCP) designates this site as Residential Level 6: Medium Density Apartment (RES6).
If this project proceeds, it will require rezoning and a development permit for:
- Form and character
- Energy/water conservation
- Creek hazard
The floor space ratio (the building's total floor area in relation to the size of the lot) is 2.5.