Change your name or address

Follow these instructions to change your name or address on your tax account.

Change your mailing address

If you are a registered owner and need to change your mailing address:

  1. Download, complete, and sign this BC Assessment notification form
  2. Submit your completed form to us
  3. We will make note of your request, and also forward it to BC Assessment

Where to submit your notification form

Submit your form to the Revenue and Taxation Department at District Hall. You can send it by mail, or email it to 

We will forward your request to BC Assessment. 

Change your name

Any change of ownership of all real property in the Province, including a change in name, must be filed with:

Land Title and Survey Authority of British Columbia
New Westminster Land Title Office
Anvil Centre Office Tower
Suite 500 - 11 Eighth Street
New Westminster, BC
V3M 3N7

Telephone:  604-630-9630

Was this page helpful?

Thanks for your input.