Find out more about our COVID-19 response and supports for residents and businesses.
Garbage, recycling, organic waste
Environmental sustainability is a key goal in our Official Community Plan. Your ongoing efforts to reduce the amount of material that ends up as garbage will help us get there.
Thanks to you, we're already directing about 67 percent of our waste away from the landfill. With work still to be done, we'll continue to develop innovative programs and solutions to manage our waste materials.
In this section
- Look up your collection schedule
- Learn about carts, containers, and limits
- Request more or different sized carts
- Report damaged, lost, stolen carts
- Learn how to set out your waste
- Find out what we collect curbside
- Review items we don't collect
- Look up recycling drop-off locations
- Report a missed collection