Report a missed collection
Did we miss your garbage or green waste pick-up? Let us know, and we'll take care of it for you.
Before you report a missed pick-up
There are a number of reasons why your garbage may not have been picked up:
- Weather-related road conditions made access to your street or lane unsafe
- Roadwork, construction, parking, or filming crews may have blocked access to your street or lane
- Your garbage didn't meet the requirements for safe pick-up by our crew
- Your garbage included items that we don't accept
Report your missed collection online or by phone
If none of the reasons why your garbage may not have been picked up apply, please report your missed collection and we'll take care of it.
- Report your missed collection online
- Report your missed collection by phone, at 604.991.2311
After you call, be sure to put your garbage out at your regular collection spot by 7:30am the following two weekday mornings (but keep it inside at night).
Missed collection during snowfall
If we're unable to collect your garbage or organics because of heavy snow, please remove your materials from the curb, and then set them out again on your next regularly scheduled collection day.