Report a missed collection
There are a number of reasons why your garbage or organics may not have been picked up:
- Weather-related road conditions made access to your street or lane unsafe
- Roadwork, construction, parking, or filming crews may have blocked access to your street or lane
- Your materials didn't meet the requirements for safe pick-up by our crew
- Your materials included items that we don't accept
Report your missed garbage or organics collection
If none of the reasons why your garbage or organics may not have been picked up apply, please report your missed collection and we'll take care of it.
- Report your missed collection online
- Report your missed collection by phone, at 604.990.2311.
After you call, be sure to put your garbage and/or organics out at your regular collection spot by 7:30am the following two weekday mornings (but keep it inside at night).
Report your missed recycling collection
Recycling items include paper, mixed containers, and glass that are stored in your blue bin, yellow bag, and grey bin.
Missed collection during snowfall
If we're unable to collect your garbage or organics because of heavy snow, please remove your materials from the curb, and then set them out again on your next regularly scheduled collection day.