District Hall remains closed for most in-person visits, while community recreation centres, libraries, facilities, parks, and parking lots are reopening carefully as it becomes safe to do so.
Report a problem with your water or sewer service
Having a problem? Call us first.
If you're having a problem with your water or sewer system — and you don't know what is causing the problem — call us first, before you call a plumber.
|On these days||Between these hours||Call this number|
|Saturday, Sunday, holidays||All day||604-990-3666|
Our staff is available around the clock to investigate. Once they diagnose the problem, they will either:
- perform any necessary upgrades, maintenance, or repairs (if it's a public service issue), or
- inform you of their findings so you can hire a plumber (if it's a private plumbing issue)
If you believe the problem is putting someone's safety at risk, please call 9-1-1 immediately.
Common issues you should call us to report
- Flooding in your house, on your property, or on the street
- Toilet, sink, or tub not draining properly
- A change in the colour of your water
- A loss of water pressure in your home