The 2016 Annual Report provides all of the elements of annual reporting as outlined in the Community Charter, which include:
- audited financial statements
- permissive tax exemptions
- progress reporting on previously stated objectives
- a statement of objectives that will measure performance for the current and following year
- information on municipal services and operations
The Community Charter also requires reporting of any declarations of disqualifications of Councillors, if any had occurred, made in the previous year.