Water restrictions and lawn sprinkling permits
Summer watering restrictions are now in effect.
Here are the days and times you can sprinkle your lawn during these summer restrictions.
- Even-numbered street addresses — Mondays, Wednesdays, Saturdays (4am to 9am)
- Odd-numbered street addresses — Tuesdays, Thursdays, Sundays (4am to 9am)
- Even-numbered street addresses — Mondays, Wednesdays (1am to 6am)
- Odd-numbered street addresses — Tuesdays, Thursdays (1am to 6am)
- All street addresses — Fridays (4am to 9am)
Applying for a lawn sprinkling permit
If you are applying nematodes to your lawn to treat a chafer beetle infestation, or you are installing a new lawn, you may qualify for a lawn sprinkling permit, which allows you to water your lawn outside of the times specified in the restrictions. The permit allows you to water every day of the week between 4am and 9am.
A permit costs $30 and is good for 21 days. The fee is waived if you show that you have purchased nematodes.