3105 - 3115 Crescentview Drive
Mike Rakis has applied to rezone this site in order to redevelop the property.
The application as submitted proposes:
- 22 apartments in a three storey building
- 1 detached single-family home
- 46 parking spaces (39 for residents, 6 for visitors, 1 accessible space) in a single level underground parking garage
There is no commercial space proposed.
Current status and progress updates
November 22, 2016 — Public hearing
This application will be presented at a public hearing at 7pm. You are invited to share your input at the hearing, or submit it in writing prior to the end of the hearing.
October 24, 2016 — First Reading
This application was presented to Council, who voted to give it first reading, and refer it to a public hearing.
The staff report and meeting minutes are available in the 'Photos, drawings, renderings, documents' tab.
November 26, 2015 — Public information meeting
The applicant held a public information meeting, which we require as part of their application process. This was an opportunity to learn more about this project and ask questions.
November, 2015 — Detailed application received
Staff received the detailed application from the applicant, and are currently reviewing it.
Additional proposal details, including site plan and overview
The site is located near Edgemont Village.
Current land use designation
- The Official Community Plan (OCP) designates this site as RES2 (detached residential) and RES5 (low density apartment)
- Part of the site is within the Edgemont Village Centre Plan and Design Guidelines
This proposal requires an OCP amendment, rezoning, and a development permit for form and character of multi-family development
The floor space ratio is approximately 1.35
Photos, drawings, renderings, documents
Select an image to view a larger size.