2160-2168 Old Dollarton Road
Noort Developments Limited has applied to develop this property.
The application as submitted proposes:
- 25 owned apartments and three non-market rental townhomes in a four-storey building
- ground floor commercial space fronting Old Dollarton Road (approximately 3,120 sq ft)
- 37 parking stalls in an underground parking structure accessed from the rear lane
Current status and progress updates
April 4, 2019 — Public information meeting
The applicant hosted a public information meeting, which we require as part of the application process. A public information meeting is your chance to meet with the developer, learn more about the proposal, ask questions, and share your thoughts.
December 10, 2018 — Detailed application received
Staff have received the detailed application, and are currently reviewing it.
April 10, 2018 — Preliminary application concluded
Staff finished reviewing the preliminary application. If the applicant wishes to continue with this project, the next step is for them to submit a detailed application.
August 18, 2016 — Preliminary application received
Staff received the application and began reviewing it.
Additional proposal details, including site plan and overview
The development site is comprised of two lots located mid-block on the north side of Old Dollarton Road, between Riverside Drive and Seymour River Place.
The site is currently occupied by a fourplex and a single family home, and has an area of approximately 1,460 sq m (15,792 sq ft).
Current land use designation
The Official Community Plan (OCP) designates this site as Commercial Residential Mixed-Use Level 2 (CRMU2).
If the project proceeds, it will require rezoning. It will also require a development permit for:
- Form and character of commercial, industrial, and multi-family development
- Energy and water conservation and greenhouse gas emission reductions
- Creek hazard
As well, because this project would require rezoning approval, the developer will be expected to provide a community amenity contribution, in accordance with District policy.
The floor space ratio (FSR) is approximately 2.33
- Laneway paving improvements
- Old Dollarton Road sidewalk and paving upgrades
- Land dedication along Old Dollarton Road
Stay up-to-date on local development proposals
Learn about significant new developments proposed in your neighbourhood, and across the District.