The 2018 Annual Report provides all of the elements of annual reporting as outlined in the Community Charter.
- audited financial statements
- permissive tax exemptions
- progress reporting on previously stated objectives
- a statement of objectives that will measure performance for the current and following year
- information on municipal services and operations
The Community Charter also requires reporting of any declarations of disqualifications of Councillors, if any had occurred, made in the previous year.
Download the 2018 Annual Report (PDF; 8MB)
Share your thoughts
Council will consider the report at a meeting at District Hall on Monday, June 24 at 7pm. This meeting is your opportunity to ask questions or provide comments on the report.