Following guidance from the province's Restart BC Plan and new health and safety regulations from WorkSafeBC, we are taking all necessary steps to protect public health and maintain the safety of our employees.
North Shore Waterfront Liaison Committee
The North Shore Waterfront Liaison Committee brings together interested municipal, First Nations, industry, Port Metro Vancouver, and community representatives to discuss developments, identify concerns, provide suggestions, and facilitate two-way communication among respective constituencies about port operations and development.
- City of North Vancouver: Doug Ausman and Liane McKenna
- District of North Vancouver: Kathy Heise and Jamiann Questa
- District of West Vancouver: Alex Tunner and Michael Evison
- City of North Vancouver: Larry Orr
- District of North Vancouver: Charlene Grant
- District of West Vancouver: Kristi Merilees
- CN Rail: Joslyn Young
- British Columbia Marine Terminal Operators Association: Dave Lucas/Jeanette O’Brien, Western Stevedoring
- North Shore Waterfront Industrial Association: Lisa Dooling, Neptune Terminal
- Vancouver Fraser Port Authority: Cliff Stewart
- Seaspan: Corinna Bork/Karen O’Beck