Find out more about our COVID-19 response.
Programs and services for children
Connect for kids
Connect for kids is a comprehensive, one-stop directory that connects families with children 12 and under to community information and resources.
Child Care Resource and Referral Program (CCRR)
The Child Care Resource and Referral Program promotes programs and projects that enhance child care services and quality of life for children and their families.
CCRR provides services, support, and consultation to parents, care providers, community agencies, municipalities, and the public on issues related to child care and the early years.
North Shore Child Care Planning Committee
The North Shore Child Care Planning Committee promotes collaborative planning for child care issues on the North Shore. Staff play an active role on the committee.
Other members include:
- City of North Vancouver
- District of West Vancouver
- School Districts 44 and 45
- North Shore Child Care Resource and Referral Program
- North Vancouver Recreation Commission
- North Shore Vancouver Coastal Health
- Child care providers and other community partners