Programs and services for children
Connect for kids
Connect for kids is a comprehensive, one-stop directory that connects families with children 12 and under to community information and resources.
North Shore Community Resources
North Shore Community Resources (NSCR) runs the Child Care Resource and Referral Program, which provides assistance and training to child care providers and child care services.
NSCR has a North Shore Child Care Directory tool on its website, which you can use to explore licensed and registered child care providers across the North Shore.
North Shore Child Care Planning Committee
The North Shore Child Care Planning Committee promotes collaborative planning for child care issues on the North Shore. Staff play an active role on the committee.
Other members include:
- City of North Vancouver
- District of West Vancouver
- School Districts 44 and 45
- North Shore Child Care Resource and Referral Program
- North Vancouver Recreation Commission
- North Shore Vancouver Coastal Health
- Child care providers and other community partners