904-944 Lytton Street (Seymour Estates)
Anthem Properties Group has submitted a detailed application to redevelop this property.
The application as submitted proposes 333 homes (290 owned, 35 market rental, and 8 below-market rental) within:
- Two six-storey apartment buildings
- Seven three- to four-storey stacked townhouse buildings
- Six three-storey townhouse buildings
Parking for 599 vehicles in three underground parkades and private garages is proposed (493 spaces for residents, 92 spaces for visitors, 14 accessible spaces).
Current status and progress updates
October 4, 2017 — Public information meeting
The applicant held a public information meeting, which we require as part of the application process. The public information meeting is your chance to ask questions and express your views.
May 26, 2017 — Detailed application received
Staff have received the application and are currently reviewing it.
Additional proposal details, including site plan and overview
The property is currently occupied by 114 townhouses in eight buildings. Ron Andrews Community Centre is on the west side, and Windsor Secondary School is to the southeast.
Current land use designation
The land is currently designated Residential Level 5: Low Density Apartment (RES5) in the Official Community Plan (OCP).
If the application proceeds, it will require rezoning. It will also require a development permit for:
- Form and character of commercial, industrial, and multi-family development
- Energy and water conservation and greenhouse gas emission reductions
- Wildfire hazard
The proposed floor space ratio is 1.28.
Access improvements and other benefits
The application proposes:
- improvements to the public areas along Mount Seymour Parkway and Lytton Street
- a new pedestrian connection from Lytton Street to Broadview Drive
- a new street within the property with access from Lytton Street