Volunteer advisory committees seeking new members
We are currently seeking volunteers to serve on a number of our committees.
We make committee appointments according to the Community Committees of Council policy, which ensures that membership is diverse and broadly reflective of the community with respect to age, gender, cultural background, occupation, and neighbourhood.
Current committees with openings
- Advisory Design Panel – Landscape Architect, Representative on Accessibility Issues and a Representative of the Building Industry
- Child Care Grants Advisory Committee
- Community Heritage Advisory Committee
- Community Services Advisory Committee
- Major Infrastructure Projects Advisory Committee
- Municipal Library Board
- North Shore Advisory Committee on Disability Issues
- North Vancouver Public Art Advisory Committee
- North Vancouver Recreation and Culture Commission
- Parks and Natural Environment Committee
The deadline to apply is October 4, 2017.