You Me Us: Creating a Caring North Vancouver
We are collaborating with the City of North Vancouver on 'You Me Us,' an initiative to help us understand the social landscape of our communities and neighbourhoods.
We will be talking to social service agencies and organizations, as well as area residents, to learn more about our communities' needs.
We will use what we learn to inform our social policy work, and as background material for our Official Community Plan review in 2019.
How you can get involved
We and the City will be holding a number of pop up events during June, and you're invited to stop by and give us your input. Everyone is welcome!
- June 1, 5pm-10pm — Shipyards Night Market
- June 3, 11am-3pm — Blueridge Good Neighbour Days
- June 7, 9am-1pm — Silver Harbour Centre
- June 16, 10am-2pm — Lynn Valley Days
- June 18, 2pm-6pm — Village of Wellness (Tsleil-Waututh Nation)
Get more details of You Me Us
To learn more about this project, including project phases and timelines, visit the City of North Vancouver website: