Following guidance from the province's Restart BC Plan and new health and safety regulations from WorkSafeBC, we are taking all necessary steps to protect public health and maintain the safety of our employees.
Major Infrastructure Projects Advisory Committee seeking members
Are you a community advocate with experience in complex engineering infrastructure projects, project management, or municipal and regional government? We'd like you to join our new eight-person Major Infrastructure Advisory Committee.
Is this committee a good fit for you?
We are seeking diverse representation from across the District, and would like to build a committee with collective experience in or exposure to:
- municipal and regional government operations or associated private sector experience (specifically significant projects)
- managing, monitoring, and reviewing complex major civil engineering projects within the public or private sector
- anticipating problems and identifying options or opportunities
- project management
- public consultation and engagement strategies
- community representation or advocacy
Deadline to apply for these volunteer positions is October 2, 2017 (4:30pm)