Major Infrastructure Projects Advisory Committee seeking members
Are you a community advocate with experience in complex engineering infrastructure projects, project management, or municipal and regional government? We'd like you to join our new eight-person Major Infrastructure Advisory Committee.
Is this committee a good fit for you?
We are seeking diverse representation from across the District, and would like to build a committee with collective experience in or exposure to:
- municipal and regional government operations or associated private sector experience (specifically significant projects)
- managing, monitoring, and reviewing complex major civil engineering projects within the public or private sector
- anticipating problems and identifying options or opportunities
- project management
- public consultation and engagement strategies
- community representation or advocacy
Deadline to apply for these volunteer positions is October 2, 2017 (4:30pm)